Jacobson Park is one of Lexington’s best parks with over 200 acres, playgrounds, open fields, and a lake with marina. The park is adjacent to Lakeside golf course which is city owned and quite reasonably priced. The park has many features to keep you entertained but large enough that you can find your own space for a quiet picnic. If you are looking for a home and would like to be close to Jacobson park download my free Lexington Kentucky Real Estate Search App to find that home: http://bit.ly/2cyt3KJ
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan was a great agent to us. Very knowledgeable and was easy to speak with about a new process that we went through. Our house sold within hours of him posting it online. He was well worth it. I would recommend Morgan to anyone ."