This is the most unique property I have ever seen. Situated in Bourbon County not far from Windy Corner this home has its own airstrip, 4000+ sq ft hangar, in-ground pool, outdoor kitchen, bowling alley, indoor hot tub, 5,800 sq ft of living space, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Oh and it sits on 18.47 acres with another 18.7 acres available. I mean if your are going to do something right do it right! This place is unbelievable!
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan takes the time to get to know his clients on a personal level which makes the buying/selling experience more enjoyable. We told him exactly what we were looking for and found properties quickly with no hassle. I appreciated Morgan treating us with high importance even though we were looking for a small investment"