One of the most intriguing eras in human history was the Roaring Twenties. Many things were changing and history was being made, including the Prohibition and the birth of speakeasies. The owners of these hidden bars often acted as doormen, granting access only to those who knew the password. Although there are no passwords to enter Goodfellas at James Pepper Distillery, it does embody the energy and ambience of the 1920’s with a modern twist.
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan was indispensable in our home search. He was extremely knowledgable and did everything in his power to find us the home we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone. Morgan is hands down the best realtor I've ever worked with. Thanks again."