The kitchen is a knock out! This mid century ranch has been updated and it is gorgeous. The kitchen has been updated with new cabinets, granite, stainless and a bar. The original hardwood floors have been refinished and look amazing. The master features a completely remodeled bath with custom tile shower. In the full basement you find another remodeled bath, mud room and second living space and a 4th room that can’t be considered a bedroom but it has a closet.
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan helped us buy our first house. Located a bunch of great options for us and we finally settled on a house. He made the buying process smooth and was always there when I had a question or concern and still is in fact."