Just on the other side of the back yard of 1060 Winding Oak Trail is Masterson Station Park! You are a short walk to playgrounds, a dog park and equestrian facility. Inside you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master has a 3 piece en suite bath and walk in closet. Bedrooms 2 also has a walk in closet. The kitchen has a stainless steel appliance package with plenty of room for the chef in the family. The entire home was recently painted and the carpets have been cleaned. This home is ready for a new owner.
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan went well above and beyond with the selling of our house. I was out of the country for a good portion of it being on the market, and Morgan was always a phone call away. I would highly recommend him as well as any of he Lex Hub crew!"