I had the pleasure of representing the sellers in the sale of 1013 Lucille. This home is a real standout with a huge lot and a very unique 3 bed and 2.5 bath floorplan. I am confident that the new owners will be very happy living here.
Hi, I’m Morgan Franklin and I am a Realtor in Lexington Kentucky. I have lived here for over 25 years and have an intimate knowledge of the city. I was drawn to real estate because I love to study markets and find ways to help my clients win. Whether it is helping a buyer purchase their home under market or a seller get more than the going market price. Studying the market is something I obsess over. (Yes I really enjoy it!) In addition to being knowledgeable about the market I am also a mortgage expert and previously held a mortgage license in Kentucky. This is really important because understanding how financing works is key to a smooth and successful transaction. I am also a published photographer and when I’m not photographing listings you will find me shooting Kentucky landscapes and my son Hudson. Lastly, I have operated several e-commerce business and understand how to market online. This wide array of experiences make me a great realtor.
Why work with me?
– Customer Service: When you call I am the one who picks up the phone and pride myself on follow up
– Market Knowledge: I have lived in Lexington for over 25 years and answer your questions about neighborhoods.
– Marketing: I have a deep knowledge of how to market online
– Media: I am a published photographer and all of my listings are accompanied by professional photo and video
– Data: I provide detailed reports to help make my clients make informed decisions
Super Secret Shoe Closet!Listing details: http://bit.ly/2oIwNvzLexingt
"Morgan was extremely patient with me as a first time home buyer. He never seemed bothered to show me multiple houses or answer my thousands of questions. He listened to my needs and wants and always sent me information on the houses that met those needs and wants. He was very knowledgeable with the entire purchase process which was helpful to someone who hadn't purchased before. I will definitely be using Morgan in the future for all my realty needs and referring all my friends and family to him. "